Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Straw set for transiton from relaxed to natural hair?

I am an African American female trying to make the transition from relaxed to natural hair. I haven't had a relaxer for almost a year, but I don't want to cut off my relaxed hair. So, I was wondering if a straw set would be a good idea for my hair and how do I take care of it?



Straw set for transiton from relaxed to natural hair?

Yes, a straw set is a good transition style, as is any wet set.



To take care of it, spritz with a light moisturizer and finger fluff in the morning, and wrap with a loose satin scarf or bonnet at night.



Hope this helps, Kaya



http://www.naturallyyoumagazine.com



Straw set for transiton from relaxed to natural hair?

Be Ready for a lot of salon time.



OUIDAD.com is a good place to go adn find a stylist who knows how to give you an every day thing that need little to know salon maintenance.



Dying you hair loosens you curls. Just a rinse, not a real dheavy dye job. I have natural hair, but I never ever get temporary solutions. Instead I buy good products. There is a lot out there.



As stated before, a dye rinse will loosen it, after that just shampoo, condition, and moisturize moisturize moisturize. The hairl will train and your curls will look like you got a straw sit without spending all the money.



(I use OUIDAD Shampoo and Conditioner for kinky hair and Cantu shea butter leave in conditioner. The more leave in conditioner you use on WET hair, the better it looks when it dries)



Love your curly hair! It will look great with practice and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment