Tuesday, October 6, 2009

When was the last time you saw your natural hair colour??

My hair is naturally a golden light brown, I think!! I haven't had my natural colour since I was about 14, and I turn 30 in May!! I start to grow it out, then I go right back and dye it dark brown again. This last time I dyed it, I chose a dye that turned my hair black. I hate looking in the mirror at my hair, it's just too dark. kick myself for doing it, but I go right back and do it again, and I think it's coz i just dont have the patience for the whole "growing out" procedure.



I often think about just shaving my head, and starting fresh but I know I don't have the guts to do it. How can I go back to my natural colour without doing something drastic?



When was the last time you saw your natural hair colour??

TODAY :]



never dyed it, stayin natural



When was the last time you saw your natural hair colour??

7th grade was the last time I saw my natural color. You should try Color Oops!. Buy it at Walgreens. It got rid of all the black in my hair. It might not restore your color completely since you've been dying it so long, but it will help.



When was the last time you saw your natural hair colour??

instead of dying it dark next time try dying it back to a color close to your natural color, if you aren't sure let a little roots show then show them to your hairdresser so she can dye it close. this way when you're natural hair grows out you won't have obvious roots to drive you nuts.



you could also try a dye remover like "color oops"



When was the last time you saw your natural hair colour??

let it fade..



i dyed mine strawberry blonde a couple years ago and within a few months it faded to my natural color.



When was the last time you saw your natural hair colour??

10 years ago :(



When was the last time you saw your natural hair colour??

My hair's been my natural color for the past 3 years.



When I decided to stop dying it, I just let it go through the ugly two-toned phase and kept getting haircuts until all the dyed hair was gone. It sounds terrible, but I didn't have a problem with it.



I've also shaved my head before, and honestly, it's not that bad. You should do it!



When was the last time you saw your natural hair colour??

I have never dyed my hair permanently. Have dyed it pink, blue and purple a few times, but only temp.



If you are thinking of shaving your head, now is a great time. "The Worlds Greatest Shave" is coming up. You could help a lot of people by fundraising and donating to charity :)



When was the last time you saw your natural hair colour??

the last time i saw my natural hair color was when i was about 7 lol and now im almost 14 lol



try this product its called Color Oops it will:



# Takes you back to your original color.



# Gently removes permanent %26amp; semi-permanent hair color.



# Takes only 20 minutes.



# Safe and easy.



# Ammonia free/Bleach free.



# Re-color the same day.



# Color Oops! is a safe and effective way to remove unwanted hair color in just 20 minutes.



# Color Oops! reverses the hair coloring process by shrinking down the hair color molecule so small that it simply washes away.



# Color Oops! is bleach and ammonia free and will not have the same damaging effects as bleach or ammonia based products.



http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j...



When was the last time you saw your natural hair colour??

the best thing you can do is wait until you have a little bit of outgrowth and go to a hairstylist and see if they can remove the color. Here's an example of what can be be done, but everyone's experience is different. My cousin has a natural light golden brown hair color. I colored it darker to a dark auburn brown. The next month she wanted to go back to light so I had 2 options. One was to use an oxidative color remover and see how much of the color would come off and hope there wasn't anything scary under there or number two was to highlight her hair and let it grow out a little more. I highlighted it which hid the outgrowth a little and she was able to let it grow back to natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment