Saturday, August 1, 2009

How do I cover up highlights/new growth/have my natural hair color back?

I got my hair highlighted last august. My hair has grown out about 2 or 3 inches. My natural hair color is a dirty blonde light brown color so I got highlights 1 or 2 shades lighter than my natural hair color. It is really annoying b/c my hair brown then basically blonde. I don't like it. Is there any way to cover up my hightlights or dye my hair to the exact color. So then they will be covered up or at least toned down. Because I'm not doing this again. And cutting my hair is not an option. NO BRITNEY SPEARS!!!



How do I cover up highlights/new growth/have my natural hair color back?

For something like this, I'd suggest going to a professional. If you try to cover it up with store-bought dye, yourself, you could end up turning those highlights a strange shade of green, or possibly worse. However, if you MUST do it yourself, make sure that it's a golden toned haircolor; nothing that says "ash" or "neutral" in the name of the color. Those with "ash" or "neutral" bases are more likely to come out looking blue, green, or what have you.



How do I cover up highlights/new growth/have my natural hair color back?

go to a salon so a pro can put a color on it that matches your natural.do not put a box color on it.if you do most likely it's not going to match,and it will damage your hair.



How do I cover up highlights/new growth/have my natural hair color back?

You should go to a professional salon in order to get it the color that you want. If you can't really afford that right now, you might try parting your hair in a zig-zag part, because that can disguise how far your roots have gone out, and it looks really cool because it's not the same old straight line. Hope you figure something out!

No comments:

Post a Comment