Saturday, August 1, 2009

Will tide damage natural hair color any?

i have gotten recomendations for my girlfriend to wash her hair with tide to remove some temporary hair color that she cant get out her natural color is dirty blond and she tried a red type temporary color to see if she liked and now she is freaking out because she cant get it out.



Will tide damage natural hair color any?

If it is temporary it should come out after a few washes. But when I get my hair too dark I use a lemon juice and baking soda mixture and let it sit on my hair for about 5 minutes. Then shampoo it out.



Will tide damage natural hair color any?

First of all no one should put tide in there hair! If she had permanent hair color in her hair she should use Clairol Hair bleach then dye her hair a darker color. Or she could grow the color out.

No comments:

Post a Comment