Saturday, August 1, 2009

Organic or All-Natural hair dye?

What are the positives, negatives to it? I know they're not ALL natural, but that's the best way for me to describe them on here. I really dislike chemicals, and every time I dye my hair I feel gross for using all those chemicals on my head. I'm keeping my hair a dark brown color.



Also, any suggestions for the best brand?



Organic or All-Natural hair dye?

I'm not sure about any brands, but I definitely know that they use henna as a hair dye for dark colors of course. I don't know exactly how but the colors range from black to reddish-brown. I'm not sure of a brand, but google it and i'm sure you'll find something if this piques your interest!



Organic or All-Natural hair dye?

a great product would be punky colour...try it at folica.com



AWESOME

No comments:

Post a Comment