Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dealing with natural hair texture?

I have very wavy and frizzy hair that's VERY voluminous. At the moment because it's winter, I straighten it every day to keep it controlled.



This summer however, I'd really like to experiment with just wearing my natural hair in a flattering way, instead of pretending it's something it isn't.



I already have it thinned once in a while, and I'm growing out my layers to get rid of some of the bulk they cause.



What are some great products and ways of styling to defy the humidity, and wear my natural waves with a glossy frizz-free style? I'd also really love to take away some of the volume from it.



Dealing with natural hair texture?

http://www.johnfrieda.com/products/produ...



This stuff is awesome. It got me through a very traumatic "80s poodle perm" incident in 5th grade. It makes your hair very soft and sleek, and keeps frizz at bay.



Dealing with natural hair texture?

I use this really good shampoo and conditioner : Pantene time renewal. Your reading what it does, and u think its bullshit. Until you try it. I garuntee its not bull. It can restore up to 2 years worth of dammage on your hair in just one month. I mean dammage like, blow-drying, years of highlights, straightenneing, perms, and even pregnancy. And it does leave ur hair looking and feeling soft, and its extremely good for dry hair too. Also cleans well. So from experience, it does work, and it is the best shampoo and conditionner ive never tried for dry hair. Its not that expensive either.

No comments:

Post a Comment