Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have dark dyed hair and I want my natural hair color back.....?

I have heard of stripping the color from your hair....I know that I can get it done Prof. but I just wanted to know whether or not I should do that or wait it out. Also, How can I get it done..If I do...and it be one even color...no blotches....



I want my exact color back too, so would i have to get it dyed back to my natural color or would It just be my natural color if the dye got taken out



additional details:



My plan is to quit dying my hair COMPLETELY but I have dyed over the black...an auburn color so my hair is brown(nat. color, then reddish, then black) and since I want it to be FULLY even, what is my best bet???



I have dark dyed hair and I want my natural hair color back.....?

Ok so it really depends alot on the kind of colors you have been using. If its drugstore color it will be harder to strip then salon coloring would be. Also it depends on the color you are trying to go to. If its is still a fairly dark shade (not blonde) then that will make the process alot more do able. So first off go to a salon to have it done. Your cant possibly see the back of your head properly or move at the speed of a hairdresser can so getting them to strip your hair is the safest bet. and then just make sure before they start the process that they match a color swatch to the roots of your hair that you have exposed so you can get the closest match as possible. Hope that helps! good luck



I have dark dyed hair and I want my natural hair color back.....?

i'd go get it done professionally to get the right color, a longer lasting color that wont fade so quickly and an even color!

No comments:

Post a Comment