Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have natural red hair and want to try Natural Instincts hair color. Q about fading back to normal

I want to try a more vivid red or a dark brown. (I was thinking Malaysian Cherry or Egyptian Plum- for all those who are farmiliar w/ the brand...) Will this fade back to normal eventually?



I like my natural hair color, as it is pretty rare so I want it to fade back to normal 100% in a 1-3 months. Plus the thought of having to grow my hair out to get rid of the color makes me cringe- imagine my red/auburn roots, yuck)



I'm just looking for a small change for a while. Thanks!



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/t...



I have natural red hair and want to try Natural Instincts hair color. Q about fading back to normal - pic?

I agree with you about not changing your hair color permanently..it's beautiful now. Years ago I did hair styling/coloring, but I'm not current with what's available. Henna was a good product for red heads, it 'coats' the hair, then wears off. Your best source for what the product you're considering will do, is the manufacturer...contact them. Good luck!



I have natural red hair and want to try Natural Instincts hair color. Q about fading back to normal - pic?

yoju should try some lighter highlights.. your color is amazing.. we never want what we have.. my mom is a red head i love it !... dont change it.. ur roots will be a different color!

No comments:

Post a Comment