Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What is "natural"hair?

Publicity makes you wonder that you have to do this or that with your hair. What is natural hair for you? Dyed? Long? Just a shampoo? What else?



What is "natural"hair?

Natural hair is wearing your hair the way it grows. . .naturally. No chemical manipulation. Some people have different ideas on whether or not that includes color. I am an African American woman who decided to go natural a year ago. I had been relaxing my hair for years %26amp; decided to cut it all off. Now I have a head full of natural, nappy hair. Just the way God intended it to be. Being natural is about being happy with who you are , just the way you are! Hope that answered your question.



KeonsMommy



What is "natural"hair?

natural hair is what color hair ,short/long or wavy/straight you were born with.



What is "natural"hair?

I wash and condition mine, use a boat load of anti-frizz and smoothing products which may or may not work on any given day. Never colored it or permed it. I have pretty long hair (middle of my lower back)



What is "natural"hair?

Natural hair is your hair color or type of hair when you are born.



What is "natural"hair?

Natural is when you don't dye,straighten,curl,or blow dry your hair even no highlights. When you don't do stuff like that then your hair is completely natural.



What is "natural"hair?

I think the answer to "what is natural hair" is that it is unprocessed hair. Meaning there have not been any chemicals added to the hair (ie: dye, perm, )



What is "natural"hair?

I just wash my hair and have it cut about once a year. I'll usually air-dry it. If I'm in a hurry, I'll blowdry it.



What is "natural"hair?

"Natural" hair



is what was on your head ever since you were born; meaning you never dyed , highlight, or did anything with chemicals or color to t.



What is "natural"hair?

Natural hair is the hair how it grows on you without coloring it, styling, blow dry, ...



What is "natural"hair?

natarul hair to me is my hair, not straightened or anything. no dye no highlights no chemicals NOTHING

No comments:

Post a Comment