Thursday, July 30, 2009

I want my natural hair colour back, help me please?!?

hey, i die my hair brown about three months ago now i am growing roots and i really want my natural hair colour back, which was really light brown, oh and i dont wanna die it again. and if i get it stripped, how much and where a salon or hairdresser, help me please?



I want my natural hair colour back, help me please?!?

You can't strip the natural hair color back, Because of the way hair color works, you cannot simply 閳ユ笩trip off your hair color閳?and get to the natural color. What you will end up with is a white color, which the hair stylist then dyes the hair again to get a even color.



One option you have is to use semi-permanent hair color that is as close in shade to your natural color as possible to cover up your new growth while your natural color grows in. The semi-permanent color usually lasts for 8-12 shampoos and fades gradually, which will allow you to monitor your hair閳ユ獨 progress in growing out the permanent hair color.

No comments:

Post a Comment