Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Matching natural hair and skintone?

I want to have my hair coloured blonde (professionally) but can't seem to find the right blonde....I have fair skin, med brown eyeborws and blue eyes, which suggests to me that I should have a light, ash blonde.....but my natural hair colour is dark brown, so maybe I should have a darker blonde? can someone please help and post a pic of a blonde they think might suit me? thanks :)



Btw I will talk to my stylist, just looking for a few more suggestions on here lol



Matching natural hair and skintone?

I think you should go with a darker blonde like you said but not like light brown because that would be pointless. Look at these pics!



http://www.hype66.com/celeb_gallery/557/...



http://www.seductivehairstyles.com/image...



Hope I helped!!



Matching natural hair and skintone?

Hate to be a party pooper but they always say that your natural colour is what suits you best. Going by your description of complexion and eye colour.. have you actually considered going really dark brown/almost black? It will make your eyes sparkle where as I've found blonde can wash you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment