Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Natural sistas, I desperately need tips for natural hair.?

My hair has been natural for about 3 years now, and I love it, but lately I've ben tempted to perm and cut it. No matter what I do, I can't seem to keep it soft and manageable. Any tips, products, a great conditioner that works for you? I really wish to stay natural, but I need help, particularly with softness, growth, and manageability.Your help will be deeeply appreciated.



Natural sistas, I desperately need tips for natural hair.?

Hey girl, don't give up on your natural tresses. First thing to keep it soft is to stay away from shampoo. Shampoo is not a natural girls friend. Instead to do daily washing and rinsing get a cheap conditioner like Suave or others you can purchase at the local store. Also, be sure to read the labels and avoid products with mineral oil and petroleum. Organics Root Stimulator has some good products. Other good conditioner are Creme of Nature, KeraCare, and Arbonne. At least they work for me. Of course you'll have to find the ones that work best for you. Also, deep condition you hair often try to weekly and alternate between and moisturizing conditioner and a protein conditioner. Stay away from gels and use Aloe Vera gel. Surge 14 hair revitalizer is a nice spray for your hair to help your ends. The best detangler I've found is by Soft %26amp; Precious. Its a detangler for babies or kids. Olive oil also is a great essential oil. Also be sure you're drinking alot of water. And last keep your ends trimmed for better managebiity and detangling. You can also flat iron your hair and see if you really miss it straight. My plan is to flat iron in the winters but I did recently to clip my ends. Check out www.motowngirl.com and www.roshini.net. Great resources. Don't give up just yet. Keep in touch.



Natural sistas, I desperately need tips for natural hair.?

pick one shampoo and use it do not use other kinds of shampoo and blow dry it when you wash it!!!!!



Natural sistas, I desperately need tips for natural hair.?

use neutrogena moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. it works really well. also, don't blow dry it as much. getting it cut would be a great and natural change... a layered cut wold probably look great. since a perm definitely costs more and lasts longer,, for a temporary do, just scrunch it and it'll look great. pantene pro vitamin conditioner really works also, try to change shampoos and conditioners every month.



Natural sistas, I desperately need tips for natural hair.?

Well i am not natural anymore, i was for two years and i tell ya everyday i regret perming it again. So i'm going back natural again. But when it was natural i usually use infusium 23 the conditioner but i let it stay in my hair for like 15-20 mins while i watch tv or something and it made my hair feel alot softer and not all tangled. Make sure you comb it while the conditioner is in it too, so it gets all throughout the entire hair. And use hair food vaseline when greasing scalp. hope that helps.



Natural sistas, I desperately need tips for natural hair.?

try miss jessies curly pudding or butter cream



http://www.missjessies.com/



or catwalk products for curly hair



http://www.tigihaircare.com/us/products/...



Natural sistas, I desperately need tips for natural hair.?

I was natural and like you I got tired of trying to tame it so I got a relaxer. But now I'm going to go back natural. To make you hair soft, try using a deep conditioning treatment every week and in the mean time...I used to keep a water bottle mixed with a little water some oil and conditioner to touch it up during the day when it started to get dry. After washing...twist it or braid it up. Some times I would wear twists or braids as a style or just twist and braid it up to keep it from drawing up at night (limiting the use of blow dryers to straighten it out). Also try getting some straw curls or a wet set. There are plenty of things you can do. Check out nappturality.com they have a lot of useful tips...as well as mowtown girl.com



Natural sistas, I desperately need tips for natural hair.?

Well I favor Matrix Sleek Look and any of Garnier Fructis products!!!!! Both are very good!



The products make hair very soft and manageable! I recommend these products because I used them from experience. And another great one is Herbal Essence. That is great too. I hope I helped!!!!!



Natural sistas, I desperately need tips for natural hair.?

I agree with desired314.. good tips.



Definately stay away from Shampoo.. When I had loose natural hair (before i locked it) I was the queen of the no-pooh method (no shampoo) Basically I washed my hair with conditioner only and brushed it with a detangling brush (The denman brush changed my life and kept my hair so fluffy and manageable) Just don't over-do it with the brush. As you know anything in excess will cause breakage and damage (which I had to learn the hard way)



Try some deep conditioning treatments with honey and olive oil. Let it sit in your hair a few hours with a plastic cap and then rinse it out. My hair used to love that.



Natural sistas, I desperately need tips for natural hair.?

Taking Care of Hair



http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1535....



Home Remedies to prevent Hair Loss



http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1682....



Vitamins for hair growth



http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1680....



Reduce Hair Loss With A Thorough Head Massage



http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1681....

No comments:

Post a Comment