Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ideas for natural hair sytles???

Hi, I have natural shoulder length hair. I want to find a style to wear that is easy on my edges, low maintenance and can be worn for an extended period of time. Does such a style exist? Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.



Ideas for natural hair sytles???

My hair is natural and is past my shoulders. I usually wear my hair in individual twists or braids. I prefer the twists as it is easier to take out in my opinion and I like the way the twists look after wards. I wear my twists (without extensions) for up to 2 weeks and then they get frizzy. Otherwise, you can get them with extensions and they'll last 2-3 times as long. You can also wear a floppy afro, which is what I do, depending on your hair texture. You're right, anything pulling at your hairline or edges will pull your hair right out. Try the website nappturality.com - they have a wealth of info. about natural hair and styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment