Thursday, July 30, 2009

Why can't we talk about natural hair?

I have asked two different questions about African-American women with natural hair, and both times some people reported them, so they have been deleted. The first time was on the grounds that it was not a question (which it was) and the second time on the grounds that it was "chatting." Neither question was offensive or violated any of the rules, so what is the problem? Why does someone out there not want us to talk about natural hair? Are they threatened by the idea that curly African hair is beautiful?



Why can't we talk about natural hair?

who does that?????...LOL thats weird...what were your questions or statements ??????...if you tell me i can tell you why maybe someone might of done it



Why can't we talk about natural hair?

how am I suppose to know what they are thinking? Natural hair is fine though.



Why can't we talk about natural hair?

It depends on how you ask the question perhaps. I would have a better understanding on answering your question by observing the original question. Other than, there should be no problem for answers you have about natural hair.



Why can't we talk about natural hair?

That's what she said.



Why can't we talk about natural hair?

I cant imagine why people don't want to talk about black hair. people have talked about all kinds of race issues on yahoo! anyway, i've asked a question about possibly getting my hair permed tomorrow because i want a new haircut. i am hoping someone will be willing to answer my question, not because they are black or white, but because they have an opinion that could help me.



i think black hair is beautiful and i don't think anyone is threatened by that. if anything, most people think long staight hair is beautiful, thats the standard. i like my hair curly. i just want to try something different. at this point, i think i'm going to stick with my natural hair. long live my fro.

No comments:

Post a Comment