Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Is it possible to dread synthetic hair into natural hair for the look of longer dreadlocks w/o a bra

im a guy with african american hair about 2" long, and i want to have the long dreads without waiting years for it. I want to know if its possible for the person who does the dreads to dread some more hair in with my natural hair so i can have some longer locks without the wait (and then gradually cut off the fake hair as my natural hair grows to my desired length). I dont want a temporary type dreadlock (braid weave), i want the real thing, i just dont have enough hair right now for the look i want.



Is it possible to dread synthetic hair into natural hair for the look of longer dreadlocks w/o a braid weave?

Yes, I work with a guy who had this done. Hopefully you live in a major city where you can find a salon. In So Cal there are lots of places. When you do, make sure you see their work before you pay to have it done. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment