Thursday, July 30, 2009

Home-made Natural Hair and Skin Product Preservatives?

Hi,



I've got a line of several hair and skin products made purely from ingredients that I can typically find at home.



I am now ready to package but need advice on how to properly preserve my final product.. all the ingredients I am using have tendancy to go bad fairly quickly once opened.



Any advice on a simple, most preferably natural, preservative that I can add so that foods such as fruit and/or veggies can last, for as long as possible.



I appreciate the feedback!!



Home-made Natural Hair and Skin Product Preservatives?

Not sure but was wondering about lemon juice or seasalt. I know I have seen skin scrubs made at home using seasalt. Good luck and great idea.



Home-made Natural Hair and Skin Product Preservatives?

Hey, sorry I don't really know of any preserving products for beauty care. But I did want to say cool idea! Would be glad to look into your products once you get them going. :) You'll have to update us.

No comments:

Post a Comment