Thursday, July 30, 2009

How do I get a natural hair part? Pic included?

My Hair part is freaky! I have blonde curly hair. In the pics it is normal looking but I had hair clips and hairspray in how can I get a natural part (with out using hairspray) that looks like my pics? Help please!



http://www1.freewebs.com/msmariaandmskie...



Thanks



~Maria~



How do I get a natural hair part? Pic included?

wow your hair is sooo beautiful :)) im sooooooooo jealous i luv the curls. the color is pretty too but im not a big fan of blonde but for you its beautiful :) and for your question you have to train your hair. when you go to sleep (make sure your hair is dry) clip the sides of where you want it to be parted so if you want it in the middle clip the hairs on each side so it doesnt go wild and everything. and make sure its dry because if you clip your hair when its wet theres gonna be a weird crease on it. just do that for maybe 3 days and then it'll be trained to stay that way :))



How do I get a natural hair part? Pic included?

take a comb right after you get out of the shower, part it down your head where you want your part to be, and blow dry it on either side without touching the part. hopefully you understand what im trying to say lol



How do I get a natural hair part? Pic included?

ur hair is so pretty! .. when ur hair is wet just part it down the middle or side or where-ever it looks best and keep doing it then eventually it will stay like that...



How do I get a natural hair part? Pic included?

Umm I find that if I want my hair to always be parted in the same spot then every time I get out of the shower I part it immediatley. Give it a few weeks and it'll become natural.



How do I get a natural hair part? Pic included?

WOW



your hair is veryyyy pretty



i wish mine was naturally that curly and blond



no joke



but maybe when you straighten it, make a part how you want it, and stick to it, and then it will naturally go that wayy in a matter of time!!! good luck



How do I get a natural hair part? Pic included?

Ahh your hair is gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment