Monday, July 27, 2009

Should i colour my hair my natural colour or put highlights in?

my natural hair colour is a chocolate brown colour, kind of dark. i had my formal a few weeks ago so i got a few flashes of blonde foils through my hair.



i dont know if i should dye my hair back to brown all over or get some more highlights through my hair..what do you think?



i'm not sure if it suits me or not?



Should i colour my hair my natural colour or put highlights in?

Hmmm... maybe we could help you better if you posted a pic of yourself so we could see your hair.



Highlights can look really cute, but make sure you get them done professionally so that they don't come out looking messy and trashy.



Ask your friends, and ask yourself, do they/you think you should get more highlights?

No comments:

Post a Comment