Monday, July 27, 2009

My Highlights are growing out and i want natural hair so I don't have to dye it anymore?

I have some natural highlights and i added some with the box that you use at home. Now my highlights are growing out and my hair does not have as many natural highlights. I now have a line basically about an inch from my head of where they stop and then my hair is darker (between my scalp and highlights only about an inch of darker hair-roots) I want my hair to be natural so that i don't have to keep dying it (im afraid if i dye it it will not turn out the color of my actual hairand i would have teh same problem when my hair grows again) but i would like for it to blend in. Can anyone help?



My Highlights are growing out and i want natural hair so I don't have to dye it anymore?

use a color glaze that's opposite the color of ur highlights.. if ur highlights are blonde-ish then use a brown glaze... if its brown or any other dark color then use a blonde one...



if u're afraid the glaze will make your whole head darker or lighter.. then use a mascara wand to apply the glaze in areas where the highlights are placed... use the glaze in about 5 times and it should darken or lighten your current highlights...



My Highlights are growing out and i want natural hair so I don't have to dye it anymore?

Tomatoes and Your Hair



Many things can affect the tone and smell of your hair. Whether it's a green hue from too much chlorine or an overpowering stench from a run-in with a skunk, there's one thing that will have your hair good as new in a matter of minutes - Tomatoes. You can apply tomatoes to your hair in a variety of ways, tomato paste, sauce or even tomato juice should work wonders. The acidity in the tomatoes helps to balance the Ph levels in your hair, bringing back its natural color and smell!

No comments:

Post a Comment