Thursday, July 30, 2009

My natural hair is so OC! (outta control) What can I do to it?

My natural hair at the roots is like slave nappy and then the rest is wavy!!!! It's soooooo thick!!! What can I quote: "I" (not a the beauty salon!) do to it?!



My natural hair is so OC! (outta control) What can I do to it?

Ok first, why are you calling your hair slave nappy? That sounds very ignorant. Don't insult your natural hair that way. There is no reason to feel so negatively about your hair. You need to forget what society or other ignorant people have told you about your hair. That is nothing but internalized racism and self-hate. We all need to let that mess go. Don't let other people define you!



Second, why don't you talk to a stylist that specializes in natural hair. I would reccommend Miss Jessie's Buttercreme, or this product called Kinky-Curly. But that is if you choose to embrace your texture and wear it. Visit the links, you have options.



My natural hair is so OC! (outta control) What can I do to it?

honestly, you need to relax your roots if you want long manageable hair. if your doing it at home you must be very very very very careful and use the most sensitive one ever.. and even that's not gauranteed. don't damaged your hair as to have it fall off.



opera winfrey has very thick hair.. you might be able to pick up some of her hair duos. her hair is gorgeous.



honestly, a professional needs to do your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment