Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have had natural hair for a long time well not a long time but about two years how can I keep it n

I have been wearing my hair in a natural twist but I want to wear it in curls....what are some products that I can use that will help my hair not to be so unmanagebale



I have had natural hair for a long time well not a long time but about two years how can I keep it natural?

If your African American i would recommend Carols Daughter(she was even on Tyras show)



Also good oils,mosturizers(sp?)



I have had natural hair for a long time well not a long time but about two years how can I keep it natural?

you can eat good food ,like veggies and use curls,brush your hair al ot and use good shampoo



I have had natural hair for a long time well not a long time but about two years how can I keep it natural?

I HAVE JUST THE SITE FOR YOU BLACKHAIRMEDIA is the bomb, lots of hair information. The women love growing long and healthy hair. We embrace the naturals, love them. On this site you will learn of the different products, techniques and styles, but you have to find the product that your hair will strive on. One thing I have learned from them is you have to first oil your with jojoba, coconut, peppermint, olive, rosemary oil (just some) and then seal it with a moisturizer. I bet you didn't know that. Also there is a baggy method after doing that wear a plastic cap moist promotoes growth (remember the jheri curl). Find shampoos and conditioners with moisturizer. Be careful with protein.



There is so much stuff on this site be warned you will become addictive to it.



Have you tried wearing bantu, puffs, coils, scraf tied around, do you wear the undo twists and braids.



I would love to know how many ladies have join this site so if you join add a ya (simply means yahoo answers) at the end of your post. I will know what it mean, if not happy joining.



I have had natural hair for a long time well not a long time but about two years how can I keep it natural?

For an African American woman, your hair needs to be groomed and "trained" first. I would suggest silk pressing. This is just your basic shampoo w/ good conditioning treatments, and your hair is pressed silky-smooth, then curled in your preferred style. Do this every two weeks at a salon that specializes in natural hair care. An occasional trim to remove split ends will keep your hair from tangling and maintain a well-groomed look.



Once your hair is groomed and trained (about 1-2 months), it won't be so unmanageable. At home, you can wrap your hair with a silk scarf (your stylist can show you how) between salon visits. Don't use a lot of grease. Creme of Nature makes some very good products for natural hair now. Wash your hair no more than once a week; unless your hair is really oily or you work out/sweat, washing more often will dry out your hair. Use light sheen spray to keep it from looking dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment