Thursday, July 30, 2009

This question is for those who know alot about african/natural kinky hair and the BIG CHOP da da dum

the big chop i when you want natural hair but you still have relaxed hair . you usally let your hair grow a couple of inches and THEN chop it off. sum people just chop it all of and start a fresh well my mom doesnt want me to do that she says your relaxed hair falls of bye its self??? beacuse the natural hair is so heavy well anybody kno if this is okay to do??? beacuse i dont wanna break my hair i rather be bald for a couple of weeks right now my natural hair is about 5 inches!! its half and half



This question is for those who know alot about african/natural kinky hair and the BIG CHOP da da dummmm?

Just chop it off. Its healthier and it looks great! I LOVED my short short short hair. It was so sexy looking believe it or not. I didnt think guys would hit on me but I actually got hit on quite a lot. My only issue came along when I had medium- ish hair. I hated that inbetween state so I got braids.



My roommate is going natural but keeping the relaxer in and I don't suggest it. Her hair is breaking and it looks strange. Even when she straightens it with a flat iron it eventually looks strange.



This question is for those who know alot about african/natural kinky hair and the BIG CHOP da da dummmm?

yes, your relaxed hair will fall off. Your hair will break off at the point where the different textures meet. It isn't advised to let this happen because it leaves you with damaged ends, and it might take a while for all of the relaxed hair to break off.

No comments:

Post a Comment