Thursday, July 30, 2009

Is it bad if I have little natural oil in my hair?

Everytime when I shower, my hair looks extremely frizzy. My hair can only be smooth enough when I wake up the next morning. I dislike wetting my hair since it will loose the oils. So in return I have to buy synthetic oils for m hair. Does any one know how to take care of their natural hair oils?? Any good natural or hair care pridcut to keep the hair not-frizzy when getting it wet??



Is it bad if I have little natural oil in my hair?

A little natural oil is very good for your hair. Curly hair tends to have less oil but the good side is you can leave it unwashed for up to a week or more. Always use conditioner and try a leave in conditioner. Something that worked wonders for me was called an aerosol wax. The brand name is "Unite" its a finishing wax. Try it, I know you'll love it. just spray and run fingers through hair. Good luck!



Is it bad if I have little natural oil in my hair?

no l don`t think lts bad

No comments:

Post a Comment