Monday, July 27, 2009

If my natural hair color is a dark ash blonde, what colors would be 2-3 shades darker then my natura

I plan on dying my hair but I want it to look natural. I just got a new haircut but now I want a new color.



Naturally a dark ash blonde, pale skin and bright blue eyes.



Any suggestions?



If my natural hair color is a dark ash blonde, what colors would be 2-3 shades darker then my natural color?

i was the same way i found it better to go with a lighter color i went with champagne blonde it was a cute nutral natural looking color



If my natural hair color is a dark ash blonde, what colors would be 2-3 shades darker then my natural color?

Go to www.clairol.com



or www.loreal.com.. There you can look at shades for a comaprison.



You can also talk to your stylist and he or she can guide you.. Good Luck ..

No comments:

Post a Comment