Saturday, July 25, 2009

Red Hair Colour Changing with Age, and Natural Hair Remedies for Red Hair?

Hello,



I am a natural redhead (strawberry blond) and am worried that my hair colour will change as I get older. I am 17 right now.



My mom had naturally red hair but then she started dying it red when she was a young adult (I have never known her without dyed hair but I have seen pictures of when she was little)and now she has dark roots, so I am assuming her hair has changed colour...



My grandpa also had red hair but when he got old it turned very dark brownish. Never ever went gray his whole life, just dark.



Anyways, I am worried about my hair changing colour and am wondering if this has happened to anyone with red hair, or if you know ways I could prevent it without dying.



I have heard that rinses with beet juice, cranberry juice, rosehips, and carrot juice help... Havent tryed it yet though..



Any thoughts?



Red Hair Colour Changing with Age, and Natural Hair Remedies for Red Hair?

They make pigment enhancing shampoos and glazes and such. Pick up the new issue of lucky mag and see. The shampoos enhance your natural hair and can add color and shine.



Good Luck!



The Lucky mag with Hayden Panettiere



on the cover pg.94



Color depositing shampoos and conditioners



TED GIBSON INDIVIDUAL COLOR GLIMMERING GOLD SHAMPOO



PAUL MITCHELL COLOR SHAMPOO IN RED -$11



Red Hair Colour Changing with Age, and Natural Hair Remedies for Red Hair?

don't start a dying habit!



go with henna....it is natural, pretty, and better for your hair and also, it only comes in one color, RED!

No comments:

Post a Comment