Monday, July 20, 2009

Curly, Natural hair???

Im African American. I was born with straight (but afro) hair and I haven't seen my natural hair since I was 9. Im 14 now and Im hearing alot of stories of people who were born with striaght hair, getting curly hair when they become teenagers (but all of them were white). Im wondering if anything like that has happened to black people??? Ive never met any black person who's hair went from straight to curly. Im not sure if it happens to all races or if its just genetic. I wan't to go natural because I love how the curly hair looks (my lucky sister was born with it), but im not sure how my natural hair looks and I was wondering if its possible for it to have changed since I was 9. I want to relax it right now (its driving me crazy) but before I do, I want to know. Has that happened to anyone here???



閳?br>Curly, Natural hair???



mine went from asian straight to wavy soft .....its weird...lol im 1/2 chilean and 1/2 hawaiian

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain, I was born with curly hair and as I got older it straightened out. Trust me when I say natural hair care is the way to go. http://www.curls.biz

    ReplyDelete