Saturday, July 25, 2009

Dyed hair vs. natural hair?

so i made the big mistake of dying my hair a lot from 6th grade to the beggining of 8th grade. now 8th grade is close to over. i am trying to grow out my roots. this summer i am going to get my hair cute a little shorter to speed the process up, but i won't cut it super short. any tips how to keep. and what i ha ve noticed is the dyed part of my hair holds a lot my water after i shower, takes longer to dry, gets naughty fast, and dries wavy crazy. the natural hair dries pretty fast, is really soft and manageable, and straight. when it all grows out, will my hair be soft, straight, manageable and dry fast. loves閳俱儮娅忛埦?br>Dyed hair vs. natural hair?



When it grows out it will all be soft smooth, and more managable but only if you take care of it, dont dye it again, and make sure not to damage it with heat.



Just protect it to your best ability and you will have smooth shiny hair once its grown out.



PS: The wait is worth it :)



Dyed hair vs. natural hair?

natural hair is soo much better, you could just get some highlights if you really wantt. Dont really get question



Dyed hair vs. natural hair?

well I personally have never dyed my hair and I don't plan on it because of all the damage it does to your hair, plus I think I would look funny with any other color than blonde. So I can't really tell you from experience but I would think that it would be like your roots.



Dyed hair vs. natural hair?

You're hair holds water because it is damaged. Don't shampoo as much and condition everyday. Protein treatments will help reverse some of the damage but not all of it. It is impossible for your hair to fully recover. You just have to grow it and keep cutting off the dyed parts.



Dyed hair vs. natural hair?

semi-permanent hair colour is really good because it doesn't damage your hair so you can change you hair colour often but your hair is still silky smooth and manageable. I have medium brown hair and I semi-permanently dye it every 8 weeks (at home when i have time) and i do it anywhere from red to dark brown and because it washes out, ifyou don't have time to dye it, you won't get roots. If you want hair to look good without roots, semipermanently dye it brown and that way it will even out the colour of the hair and won't damage it in the slightest. I've done it for 6 years and I have long hair and it's still soft and silky. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment