Saturday, July 25, 2009

Black natural hair what to do?

I have natural black hair and I currently wear an afro. Sometimes I twist it and it looks nice. I want my hair to curl all over. It does in some parts at the root of my hair and around the hair line it waves and curls the way I want but toward the middle it frizzes. I want my hair to curl like Dara aka Like dat from flava of love or Monique's charm school. what should I do?



Black natural hair what to do?

I also agree that a texturizer will do the job. If you don't want something as chemically harsh as a texturizer you can try this new product called "Just for Me: Texture Softener." It is neither a relaxer, nor texturizer. It softens the hair's natural curl pattern without any harsh chemicals. Yet, keep in mind that it is designed specifically for kids, so I'm not sure how well it will work on adult hair. You can also try to do a "wet straw set" if you have the time and patience for it. Hopefully everything will work out well!



Black natural hair what to do?

you probably need a texturizer (S CURL) OR



braid your hair while its damp then take it out when its dry

No comments:

Post a Comment