Monday, July 27, 2009

I want to go back to my natural hair color...blonde without bleaching it?

ok so for about a year now i have been dyeing my hair dark brown over and over...and now i kinda miss my blonde hair. (before i dyed it it was a dirty blonde with platinum patches). i would really like to go back to my natural hair color. without bleaching it...because my hair is already in pretty bad condition from straightening and dyeing. (i do use strong conditioners, hot oil, and leave in conditioner to help) my hair is almost back to normal at this point so i could probably do anything with it to get back to my natural color...i just rather not bleach it. so could anybody give me some ideas to get my old hair color back.



I want to go back to my natural hair color...blonde without bleaching it?

you have to let it fade for a long time, than dye it. without bleach=)



I want to go back to my natural hair color...blonde without bleaching it?

the best thing to do would be to let it grown out then cut it



and grow out and cut it



eventually you will reach its normal color



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...

No comments:

Post a Comment