Saturday, July 25, 2009

Is a natural hair wave a good idea?

my hair is straight and i was thinking about getting a natural wave in my hair.how long does it stay in?how curly does your hair really get?if your hair is kinda frizzy does it control the friz?



Is a natural hair wave a good idea?

like a perm?



my hair is naturally wavy, and its always frizzy.



when it naturally dries its frizzy.



when i blow dry my hair; its frizzy.



so i have to put a ton of crap in it, or keep it in a bun.



your hair can get curlier the more humid it gets, and that will result in flyways and frizz.



my friend got a perm, and her hair is beautiful and perfect.



so it really depends.



Is a natural hair wave a good idea?

I have naturally thick wavy hair and I hate it so much. I wish I had straight hair, it would make life so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment