Monday, July 20, 2009

Natural hair colour/dye?

Is there a way of colouring hair without using chemicals? I am brunette and want a reddish-chocolate glow to my hair...is there such a thing as natural or vegetable hair dyes? Where can I get this?



Natural hair colour/dye?

I remember when I was little my mom used to put lemon in my hair before I went to the pool and it gave me dark red hi-lights lol



Natural hair colour/dye?

yes there's a natural hair colour that your local health food store should sell it's a reasonable price too. They sell it at 'Healthy life' in Australia.... dno if they hav that store in other countries... but they should have some alternative



Natural hair colour/dye?

my sis and I sit with our backs to the sun, it gives your hair a natural lightening, making mine (light brown) have a blonde tinge and hers (dark brown) a reddish tinge

No comments:

Post a Comment