Saturday, July 25, 2009

Natural Hair Salon In San Francisco Bay Area??

Does anyone know of a natural hair salon that specializes in natural hair styling and maintainence for women of color in the SF Bay area??!! Ten points to the best referral!!



Natural Hair Salon In San Francisco Bay Area??

Hello, I am a hairstylist and worked in San Francisco for 10 years, Here are a few salons I would highly recommend I either worked with them or they have a great reputation...



Hair Now South Beach



(Dee Dee is my favorite, but everyone is good at what they do.)



2 TOWNSEND ST



San Francisco, CA 94107



(415) 495-1912



Willow Salon



(ask for Eduardo Tranquelin, he is the BEST!)



155 Brannan Street



San Francisco, CA 94107



Tel: 415)777-1171



Belli Capelli



1728 DIVISIDERO ST



San Francisco, CA 94115



(415) 346-4100



This is a full service spa and salon, wonderful massage and facials and great reputation! I used to get massages here.



I hope this helps, have fun and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment