Saturday, July 25, 2009

Going eu der natural with my blonde hair?

Hey everyone



I have bleached blonde foils over my natural hair colour which is a mousy dark blonde. I have decided to go back to my natural colour (eek!) but want to know if this work since i have blonde foils? i will get it done at a salon of course so they can make the colour just right but wont some parts of my hair (the sections which are bleached) be lighter in colour then the rest of my hair after the dye (same colour as my natural colour) is put in?



Im a bit confused, any one know if it will work dying my hair back to my natural hair colour even though i have blonde foils?



Thanks! xx



Going eu der natural with my blonde hair?

Since your natural color is darker it should just go over the bleached blonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment