Monday, July 20, 2009

Natural Hair Styles?

Im a black 14 year old girl and i have my natural nappy hair. I cant get a perm or anything now. And I need ideas for a hair style for school, and vacation



I dont want braids or anything for school



And i dont want any fake hair or extension for vacation



Natural Hair Styles?

Hey,



A couple of idea's for you you could try curling your hair using T3 Curling Irons, which means you can have long lasting curls which are great for night outs and holidays.



Another suggest is you could straighten you hair using T3



Straighteners which will give your hair more length., this would be perfect for school and also a great beach look at the moment.



I have a set of both and each one looks completely different.



Check out the website for your self at www.t3straighteners.co.uk



Natural Hair Styles?

The only thing I can think of is going to a salon to get your hair pressed and styled...

No comments:

Post a Comment