Saturday, July 25, 2009

What if I strip my hair back to natural color?

My natural hair color is light brown.My hair at the moment has super light ash blond foils and natural light brown foils,but my hair has also at the front,yellow undertones and at the back of my hair I have orange undertones.I have used toners to get rid of the orange and yellow in hair.Did not work at all and my hair is multi-colored.I would like to know if I go back to my natural light brown hair,can I have the super light ash blond foils without the orange and yellow tones.



What if I strip my hair back to natural color?

Since your hair is very light right now, you should go with a dark brown. The color will fade in about 2 weeks and will be a light brown. Your highlights will pop up again but at least it won't be orange. If you wish to get rid of the highlights... you could do a brown again.



Stripping you hair dries it out and make it break easily. I really don't recommend it.



Good luck! You will need this. I have gone through what your going through now. I will never get highlights again.



What if I strip my hair back to natural color?

You may damage your hair even more if you strip it.



I suggest dying your hair a shade darker (or lighter) then your naturalshade, and over time, the dye would fade and your natural hair color would be back

No comments:

Post a Comment