Monday, July 27, 2009

Do you have a weird natural hair color ?

Im mixed my hair color is light blackbrownblonde and yes it's my natural hair color ! In the sunlight it looks blonde and at nighttime or when Im at home it looks light brown then sometimes it looks light brownblack. I don't get it. I know there are black people with natural blonde or red hair. Never met one though. Is my haircolor normal ? Does anyone else have a weird hair color ?



Do you have a weird natural hair color ?

I'm mixed, too.



My hair is an off black, but some areas are dark brown.



My dad has black hair and my mom has brownish blond hair.



Maybe that's why.



Yes, it's normal to have mixed colors in your hair especially if your bi-racial or multi-racial like me.



Do you have a weird natural hair color ?

nope..mine is jet black naturally and i love it. im putting dark blue highlights in it soon...



Do you have a weird natural hair color ?

That's what happens to people who are mixed. They always have hair color like that. Difficult to pin down, always some mixed color. It can be either nice or ugly.



Do you have a weird natural hair color ?

I do. My hair is red, but not a light red or an orangy-red. In my hair, I have maroon, gold, brown, and dark red colors. In the sunlight it shines gold and looks a maroon color. The only people who have the same color as my hair is my grandmother and my cousin. I have not met another person with this color.

No comments:

Post a Comment