Monday, July 27, 2009

How to grow out relaxed hair to natural?

okay i am a sophmore in highschool and want to transition my hair. I havent had a relaxer in 2 months and have about 1'-1.5'' inch. of new growth. I want to do the trim as it grow regime.I wash hair once a week and deep condition with smooth shine silk therapy(60 sec. critical repair), then blowdry,straighten, and wrap, and also use isoplus oil sheen and a lil bit of indiam hemp grease for extra shine. My hair is healthy and drink water only a daily basis. Just give me good advice and what products should i use on natural hair like shampoo,etc. I trim ends every 3-5 weeks. How long will the whole process take i expect at least a year!! The relaxers i did use contains no lye and i also wonder what hair texture may look like cause even with a relaxer i was still able to wear hair wavy/curly with mousse. Please just give good advice and personal experiance and good guidance and i am not doing this on my own. Thank you



How to grow out relaxed hair to natural?

I think what your doing just about does it...keep it up because you will notice breakage during the transition phase.



I use vitale products on my hair check out what they have at:



www.vitaleproducts.com



How to grow out relaxed hair to natural?

sorry my answer is just a links, but they are good links



motowngirl.com/content



nappturality.com



forum.blackhairmedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment