Thursday, July 23, 2009

How to keep my natural hair color? It's fading!!!!!?

I am a natural blonde. Very light blonde hair, but not many people have my shade of hair and I just love it. But it's starting to fade and my roots are getting darker. People are starting to think I am dying my hair blonde when it's my natural color! Any ideas/tips on how to keep it at its natural color without any hair dyes??? Any certain Shampoos, minerals?



How to keep my natural hair color? It's fading!!!!!?

Pantene is good stuff. Try their line of products for blonde hair.



Also you could try a garnier hair color. Their stuff is very good too.



But speak to a hair dresser too.- a reputable one, of course.



How to keep my natural hair color? It's fading!!!!!?

any color boosting shampoo



How to keep my natural hair color? It's fading!!!!!?

im having the same problem; just use a shampoo %26amp; conditioner used for blond hair

No comments:

Post a Comment