Monday, July 20, 2009

Natural hair color needs a boost...?

I just finished growing out my natural hair color after years of beaming blondeness. My color is brown with gold undertones, and in some finer hairs around my face are blonde. The main reason I grew out the color+highlights was for hair health reasons. (Even natural my hair is kind of dry). I am okay with being brunette, however my color is drab (monochromatic, is it??) Is there any non-permanent hair color or products that will NOT damage my hair? And if there is, what color of brown do you suggest for someone like me; light blue eyes, medium tan, pink undertoned skin. Thanks in advance!



Natural hair color needs a boost...?

Here are some handy tips that will make your hair look healthier and make you get the desired color along with quick and easy solutions to common problems related with coloring your hair. More information at http://moreaboutcolor.blogspot.com/



Natural hair color needs a boost...?

I heard in a hair mag that using shampoos with chammomile can lighten your hair over time.



Good Luck



Natural hair color needs a boost...?

you can go to a salon and ask them to give you some light brown high light, high light that come out in about 2 months. my cousin dyed her hair and it came out in a bout 2 and 1/2 months!! you can try that!! and it doesnt damage your hair like permanent hair dying does! Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment