Monday, July 20, 2009

Natural hair?

i got my relaxed hair cut a week ago and now its about three inches long. in the future i want to get double-strand twists in my hair when it grows a little longer. but for now im going to consider getting my hair braided with weave. is this a bad idea? im hoping my hair will grow with the braiding whats the best style i should consider. i have very thick course hair. its types 4b. i put pink hair lotion on my hair while its wet but it drys up a couple of min later. i use grease in my hair but it wears it down. what should i do about this situation.?



plz help.



Natural hair?

I'm a 3c natural. Welcome to the club! The first thing that you want to consider is how to help your hair grow in a health state. Sew-ins are a good idea, but it is important to maintain your natural hair. With 4b type hair, be sure to keep the scalp moisturized and to get your hair rebraided every 3-5 weeks to prevents matting and excessive breakage. Keep your ends trims every 4-6 weeks and avoid excessive heat treatments. The double strand twist will come in time. You can do it without weave once your hair stretched is about 5-7 inches long. For products, depending on how you wear your hair, I suggest using a leave-in conditioner after washing and every other day in between. Grease your scalp with African Pride Magical Gro. For extra shine and moisture, use Dark and Lovely's Healthy Shine. Hope this helped some.



Natural hair?

THERE IS A PRODUCT OUT CALLED "REGROW". ITS GREAT. THEY HAVE SHAMPOO, HAIR LOTION, HAIR GREASE ETC. YOU SHOULD TRY THEIR PRODUCTS TO HELP YOUR HAIR GROW. DOUBLE STRAND TWISTS WONT STAY IN YOUR HAIR UNLESS ITS NATURAL OR UNLESS YOU GET KINKY TWITS (DOUBLE STRADNS WITH ADDED FAKE HAIR. IF YOU CANT FIND THE REGROW KIT, TRY USING LUSTERS PINK OIL. MAKE SURE ITS LUSTER THOUGH AND NOT MOTIONS.



Natural hair?

be natural..black is beautiful



Natural hair?

In my experience, braids have helped my hair in terms of reducing breakage. Conditioning is the key in any case. I don't use braids anymore and have midback length hair. It is not 4b hair, but still curly. I relax mine and highlight it so its really prone to breaking. I recommend doing a VO5 hot oil treatment once or twice a month. I also use Pantene ProV Sleek and Smooth (the green and white bottles) to wash my hair. I also wash it only once....maybe twice a week so that I don't strip the moisture from it. Good luck!



Natural hair?

There are tens of hundreds of ways they will tell you for your hair treatment.But you must ensure that the treatment itself doesnot produce any side effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment