Thursday, July 23, 2009

Natural Hair??

Everytime I wear my hair natural, like loose, and out there. People always have something to say. Just because I'm black doesn't mean I have to get perms and have it straightened. But, my question is what should I say to those people who seem to have a problem with it??



Natural Hair??

Girl, I feel your pain!! I am natural and have a TWA! People always want to say something about it since I don't like relaxers. When people say you should get a relaxer say, "No because when you're bald at 60 from all your relaxers I'll still have nice, thick, beautiful hair!!" That'll shut them up!!!



Natural Hair??

at least my dair hasnt gone through a two-year drying cycle B!TCHES!



or if its a ghetto weave talking



no innocent roadkill had to suffer from my style b!TCHES



twas are DABOMB



http://trntruss.tripod.com/HairJourney/h...



Natural Hair??

yell at them and telll them to get a life cuz i do that to mi hair some times too



Natural Hair??

Their lives must be very dull if they're worried about how someone else has their hair! I would just let it go over my head. They're not worth it! Good luck.



Natural Hair??

dont pay attention to what they say their just jealous if they have a problem with me then dont talk to me that what you should say



Natural Hair??

"Is this on your head? NO so MIND your Business!"



Thats nice...you don't have to use ugly words to get ya point across. It just ugly whenever women curse so just be smart and quick.



Natural Hair??

at least my hair is beautiful and not fake like yours. i have natural hair and i am a beautiful black woman for doing my hair how God made it.



im not black, but i think black women who leave their hair natural from birth are beautiful :)



good luck



Natural Hair??

You shouldn't have to say anything to them at all, it's your hair do what you want =)



Natural Hair??

tell them to get a life. i bet you have gorgeous hair!! its sad that they are so bored with their own lives that they have to insult others to feel better. such losers....just ignore them.



Natural Hair??

A lot of it is just jealousy, they don't have the confidence to step outside of the box and wear their hair natural so its only natural that they criticize you for doing so.



You don't have to say a thing to them, its not their hair, they do not have to be happy with it, you do, and thats all that matters. STAY NATURAL!!!



Natural Hair??

Why do you have to say anything. I don't. I usually say I take excellent care of my hair and that's why it looks great.



Natural Hair??

EVERYTHING THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT NATURAL HAIR INCLUDING RESPONSES TO PEOPLES SMARTAZZ REMARKS CAN BE FOUND HERE



www.nappturality.com/forum



the best natural haircare site ever



Natural Hair??

It's sad that people have been conditioned to think that hair that is not straight needs to be fixed when it's their minds that need an upgrade.



I wear my hair natural too and sometimes I get looks and I just smile. I have received compliments but no negative comments. I'm sure there are people who think I should straighten my hair but, no ones said anything to me about it. Probably because I'm grown and I'm very confident. I also have a little bit of that " I wish a B$#@% would" in me.



Hold your natural head high and don't let the narrow minded ones get to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment