Monday, July 20, 2009

Should I stop dying my hair dark and just go with my natural color?

I just can't help myself even though I'm a guy and I been getting my hair as dark as possible like dark brown (Since I'm kind of pale and black hair wouldn't look right). I naturally have dark blonde hair/light brown hair but girls should I just leave it natural and not be so concerned about my hair? I always got to spend my spare time in the mirror making sure it's looking good. Yes I'm a little bit metro but man I cannot help it. I'm thinking about going back to my natural hair color since the summer isn't to far away and I should just love myself no matter what hair color I have but for some strange reason I feel like way more confident and masculine with my dark hair where my blondish/light brownish hair attracted just as much women. I do have blue eyes and I thought the blonde hair looked good with it but I'm not saying the dark brown didn't look bad either. I can't decide please help. I will admit the blonde is more natural looking and I don't think it matters in the end. Thanks!



Should I stop dying my hair dark and just go with my natural color?

Well, though I agree blonde is more natural.... you have to go with the one that makes you feel the best. Strange how this works but, if you feel confident about the color it will show. Pick a color based on what makes you feel the best.



If you decide you want to stay with the darker and continue dying it, you can always do highlights or frosting to give it a lighter look during the summer.



=)

No comments:

Post a Comment