Saturday, July 25, 2009

Best natural hair-treatement?

hey guys..I'm sick of spending loads of hair products,I wanna go all natural now..i know that stuff like olive oil,raw eggs,even honey are good for the hair,do you know any more stuff that's worked for you?



I also have to mention that I die my hair blonde every month and that I wish it grew faster..how do I help my hair to grow?



thanks guys



Best natural hair-treatement?

to help your hair grow, you can buy certain vitamins at a health food store. whats also good to keep your hair light like during the summer, you can mix lemon juice in your conditioner. i have blonde hair and it works great for me.



Best natural hair-treatement?

to grow your hair try goin to some indian store and buy this green oil its name starts with an a and it works ma grandma uses it and her hair is long. but it smells nastyyy another way is to put fish oil or eat fish it helps your hair grow really well. put avocado and coconut milk in your hair or egg yolk 1 tsp of water and 1 cup of water it conditions your hair well try mayonaise i read it on a website. number one conditioner is avocado and it works reallli well gud luckk 閳俱儜鈧瑜﹁う瑜岄埦?br>Best natural hair-treatement?



There are many many natural masks for hair. I can't recomand you any because you didn't mention what type of hair you have. Do you have fine hari? or thick and curly. if thick and curly, then mash some avocados and mix them with 2 spoons of olive oil. then put it on your hair for 2 hours or so and then rinse them. you can also google "natural hair masks" or something like that. there are a ton out there for practically all kinds of hair.



Stay beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment