Saturday, July 25, 2009

Getting Natural Hair Color Back?

On August 4th, I dyed my hair with a very light blonde Revlon color silk product. I wanted an Ash Blonde color but instead its more like yellow. My natural color is a Wheat blonde. This was my first time dying my hair and i found that it was a big mistake. I want to go back to my natural color with the least amount of damage to my hair as possible and without cutting. I would prefer not to dye it again.



Any suggestions?



Getting Natural Hair Color Back?

wait and grow it out



Getting Natural Hair Color Back?

I think if you want results faster, that you should talk to a hair stylist, that way they can take the necessary steps to get your hair back to your natural color the healthiest way. It may cost a bit, but I am sure you will feel that it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment