Thursday, July 23, 2009

Good/Natural Hair Products?

Hi all, I am interested in good hair products like products with lots of oils and fruit extracts in them...I make some of my own hair products b/c alot of the store brought stuff is sooo bad for the hair...(has alot of alchohol which takes away moisture and hair w/o moisture is hair that breks) I use hemp peppermint bar soap to wash my hair and just want to hear about the natural products you use and what they do...if anyone knows what I can add to my own conditioner to make it creamy and smooth like the store brought stuff I would greatly appreciate it...I also use aloe vera gel instead of store brought gel for the wash and go look (my hair is curly when wet) it gets the same results except the hair feels so soft when dry and has bounce and body also it doesn't take moisture out of the hair strand...



Good/Natural Hair Products?

The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate-free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells absolutely awesome! Organix has different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, Albertsons, Duane Reade, Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond, Kroger, Jewel, Safeway, etc. You'll love it!!!



http://www.organixhair.com/



Good/Natural Hair Products?

Systeme Biolage use s nature's goods



iam not sure what products you are using haven't ever heard of alchohol store product are to ph high for anyone hair they are all above 6.5 ph you should use salon products to get natural products



try health food stores in your area but they don't seem be the best



or talk with the stylist



And bar soap is the worst thing to wash your hair with because of the you are leaving a waxy build up on your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment