Monday, July 20, 2009

How to go natural with your hair-go from relaxed hair to natural without minimum breakage?

My hair is being to thin a little and know that natural is best. Tired it last year but got fed up after while, with the process. It is just above my shoulder and would prefer not cutting my hair. My sister told me to twist it after washing, however since never being the type of girl to do my own hair, wasn't able. Would like to be natural, however natural hair isn't very straight. What is the best style for hair besides; natural; that will not cause breakage, hair to thin, more stress? Since sweat a lot in my head at night need a style, that when get up in the morning my hair isn't nappy, and able to go and exercise without worring. What is the best style for hair besides natural? Braids Press, or Relaxers, and since on a budget cannot always get the a professional, and must professionals have meet always want to relex my hair. Please help.



How to go natural with your hair-go from relaxed hair to natural without minimum breakage?

From relaxed to natural. 1- No braids. Braids will break off the already weakened hair from the perm. Braids cause break off of new growth, from, pulling stress, and if extensions, weight. 2-Break out of our usual hair stores. Mall stores for hair products are catching on, and are making great products, JOICO, in a light brown bottle, makes sham,cond, serums to restore relaxed/processed hair. Using these items, you can move into natural comfortably, as your new growth hair will improve. Increases curly/waviness/softness instead of kinky/dry/nappy. Hope this helps! Need more advice send me a message! Glad to help!



How to go natural with your hair-go from relaxed hair to natural without minimum breakage?

Read some hair tips and more on this site to help you with it



How to go natural with your hair-go from relaxed hair to natural without minimum breakage?

I just cut all my relaxed hair out so I feel your pain. I am going all natural though. I did the same with my daughter's hair. She is growing locks now. She is 7 and it is so cute. Ever thought about locking your hair. I think its the healthiest way.



Love in Jesus' name



How to go natural with your hair-go from relaxed hair to natural without minimum breakage?

If you want to go natural, I suggest that you get your hair braided. Its low maintenance, now you will probably have to have someone professionally braid it for you. But if they do a good job, it will last a couple months.



How to go natural with your hair-go from relaxed hair to natural without minimum breakage?

do NOT get a perm, and if your hairdressor wants you to, don't let them. I know for me perms ALWAYS break my hair out, and if your hairdressor wants to relax your hair than you have a lazy hairdressor.



Ummm when i wear my hair natural I usually do this:



- after washing I comb it out and part it into like 10 sections



- after i comb each section i put leave in conditioner and braid it



in the morning i take each braid out and put in this curling gel i forgot what it's called but it comes in a purple bottle, it works good. then i throw a scarf on and just let the rest "fro"out. It's pretty easy to manage as long as you braid in sections before you go to sleep.



you could also try dreadlocks :(



How to go natural with your hair-go from relaxed hair to natural without minimum breakage?

well if you are looking for something to go to sleep then to the gym put your hair in three spepret sections and put them in tight buns and get a hot comb and curling iron and when you want to go out your hair is already in sections and it will be easy to style there is my advice have fun try you will like it

No comments:

Post a Comment