Thursday, July 23, 2009

**Natural** hair dye recipes??

I know it's best to dye your hair a LIGHTER colour then your natural colour, but i'm blonde(with brownish streaks that are natural as in I didn't put them there :P) and I *really* want black hair. Please Help!!!!!



Blonde doesn't suit me.



**Natural** hair dye recipes??

Go with a dark drown instead of black first. You would have to strip your color remove the black if your not happy with it.



**Natural** hair dye recipes??

i regret dying my hair black it makes me look paler whatever you think suits you best and whatever your friends or family tell you listen to them cuz u will regret dying it



**Natural** hair dye recipes??

Its almost impossible to die your hair a LIGHTER colour without actually bleaching it. Bleaching damages the hair. Just die your hair black. It would probally be best if you went to a hairdresser to get it done, and it would be easier.



Good Luck =D



**Natural** hair dye recipes??

use henna



**Natural** hair dye recipes??

You might want to check out this free ebook with award winning recipes.



**Natural** hair dye recipes??

Use tea. It is a natural dye and may darken your hair a bit. But I'm not sure about making it black.

No comments:

Post a Comment